Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Listening and Reading Example 2

Good morning, my name is Hye Ryun.早上好,我的名字是惠莱文。
Zǎoshang hǎo, wǒ de míngzì shì huì lái wén.
I am twelve years old and nearly thirteen on the 25th of March.12岁,几乎在325日十三。
W
ǒ 12 suì, jīhū zài 3 yuè 25 rì shí sān.
My family is Korean and I was born in Korea.我的家庭是韩国人,我出生于韩国。
W
ǒ de jiātíng shì hánguó rén, wǒ chūshēng yú hánguó.
I speak both Korean and English at home.我说韩国和国内英语。
W
ǒ shuō hánguó hé guónèi yīngyǔ.
I am currently learning Chinese.我目前正在学习汉语。
W
ǒ mùqián zhèngzài xuéxí hànyǔ.
My mum is a gardener, my Dad manager of a Karaoke bar, big Brother currently in an art University and little sister goes to Forrest Hill Primary.我的妈妈是一个园丁,我爸爸的一个卡拉OK酒吧经理,大哥目前在艺术大学和妹妹去福雷斯特山小学。
W
ǒ de māmā shì yīgè yuándīng, wǒ bà ba de yīgè kǎ lā OK jiǔbā jīnglǐ, dàgē mùqián zài yìshù dàxué hé mèimei qù fú léi sī tè shān xiǎoxué.
I am currently at Westlake Girls High School, year nine. 我目前在西湖女子高中,今年九岁。
W
ǒ mùqián zài xīhú nǚzǐ gāozhōng, jīnnián jiǔ suì.
I have dark brown eyes and black hair.我有深褐色的眼睛,黑头发。
W
ǒ yǒu shēn hésè de yǎnjīng, hēi tóufǎ.
I am interested in music.我对音乐有兴趣。
Wǒ duì yīnyuè yǒu xìngqù.
I like to listen to music, mostly Kpop.我喜欢听音乐,大多Kpop
W
ǒ xǐhuan tīng yīnyuè, dàduō Kpop.
I have a pet Dog, and it is a Chihuahua.我有一只宠物狗,它是一只吉娃娃。
W
ǒ yǒuyī zhǐ chǒngwù gǒu, tā shì yī zhǐ jí wáwá.
I like swimming, although I am not good at it.我喜欢游泳,虽然我不是很擅长。
W
ǒ xǐhuan yóuyǒng, suīrán wǒ bùshì hěn shàncháng.
The option subjects I am currently learning are Food and Chinese.选项​​的,我对我目前学习的食物和中药。
Xu
ǎn xiàng​​de, wǒ duì wǒ mùqián xuéxí de shíwù hé zhōngyào.
I like to go on facebook.我喜欢去注册。
W
ǒ xǐhuan qù zhùcè.
I like my phone. 我喜欢我的电话。
W
ǒ xǐhuan wǒ de diànhuà.
I live at thirteen Longwood Place, Forrest Hill.我住在十三朗伍德广场福勒斯特希尔。
W
ǒ zhù zài shí sānlǎng wudé guǎngchǎng fú lè sī tè xī ěr.
The primary schools I went to were Sunnynook Primary and Forest Hill Primary.我去小学被森尼努克小学和森林山小学。
W
ǒ qù xiǎoxué bèi sēn ní nǔ kè xiǎoxué hé sēnlín shān xiǎoxué.
At Intermediate, I went to Takapuna Normal Intermediate.在中间,我去塔卡普纳正常中间体。
Z
ài zhōngjiān, wǒ qù tǎ kǎ pǔ nà zhèngcháng zhōngjiān tǐ.
A few of my favourite Korean artists are SNSD and IU.是我最喜欢的韩国艺人很少有少女时代和Iu
Sh
ì wǒ zuì xǐhuan de hánguó yìrén hěn shǎo yǒu shàonǚ shídài hé Iu.
In my free time I like to listen to music, read books, and play with my dog. 在空闲时我喜欢听音乐,看书,玩我的狗。
Z
ài kòngxián shí wǒ xǐhuan tīng yīnyuè, kàn shū, wán wǒ de gǒu.
I like to go watch movies and shopping with my friends and family.我喜欢和我的朋友和家人看电影和购物。
W
ǒ xǐhuan hé wǒ de péngyǒu hé jiārén kàn diànyǐng hé gòuwù.
My favourite colour is pink.我最喜欢的颜色是粉红色。
W
ǒ zuì xǐhuan de yánsè shì fěnhóng sè.
One day I'd like to go to Korea again.有一天,我想去韩国了。
Y
ǒu yītiān, wǒ xiǎng qù hánguó le.

No comments:

Post a Comment